*Documents required at the time of admission
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card.
- PUC or +2 marks card (Original)
- Diploma marks cards for III Semester lateral entry Students
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) CET verification card or CET Admission ticket for Diploma Management quota students.
- CET/COMED-K admission order
- For Management quota students CET/COMED-K/AIEEE rank proof certificate (Internet copy)
- Caste certificate (Original)
- Income certificate (Original)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
- Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
Photo copies and xerox copies
- 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
- Passport size parents photo 2 each.
- Further, the students so admitted in our Institution should invariably possess at least Five sets of xerox copies of all the documents mentioned above.(3 sets of Xerox copies has to be produced at the time of admission)
- 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs.
- The students other than PU Board, Bangalore and Karnataka CBSE should apply eligibility certificate from this college.
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit xerox copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.